Steady Income For Team Builders
How to Structure Your Team Development
Business for Ongoing, Reoccurring Revenue
Personalized Self Study and 2-Day
Business Development Intensive
When you have an effective, strategic client retention system in place it costs you up to 7 times less money, time and energy than when you are constantly marketing for new team development clients.
A one-time client should not stay a one-time client. If you have the right system in place, your team development practice is structured for ongoing, reoccurring revenue that is a win for you, and for your client, too.
During our personalized self-directed study and small venue, 2-day business development intensive for team development consultants, trainers, coaches and facilitators, we show you the what, why and how of building a system that transforms your one-time client into an all-time client.
This Is A Small Venue Program
Because we limit the size of the event, this means you receive personalized attention in crafting your own strategies. The result is a proven system that elevates your expertise in the mind of your client, helps you secure excellent fees and identifies your most suitable clients so you take on work that is the best match for you, and the most promising long-term for your clients.
During this individualized, hands-on and interactive business development program, we show you the psychology behind effective client discovery conversations and critical client acquisition sales process. During the self-directed portion of the program you will draft your client retention strategies. At the 2-day Intensive, you actually sit down and fine tune your steady income and client retention strategies for your business plan with our over site and guidance.
Because we limit the number of attendees, our facilitators can review your work and make recommendations. You actually leave the event with your plan in hand.
Some of the outcomes you can expect from participating in this Business Development Program for team development consultants, trainers, coaches and facilitators include:
- You will be able to construct a client management system so you know exactly how many clients you can serve at one time.
- You will be able to articulate how you will garner the highest level of commitment from clients you choose to serve.
- You will be able to identify the most important pieces of your client-focused solutions so that you can clearly articulate to potential clients how they will achieve the best outcomes by working with you over a longer period of time, rather than one-day events.
- You will be able to name a minimum of four strategies you can deploy immediately to increase and stabilize your business income.
- You will be able to identify the repeatable processes you effectively use with every client so you can serve more clients and develop fewer new programs.
- You will be able to identify any gaps that you have in your services and how to fill them with available resources.
- You will be able to identify complimentary resources to the excellent team development tools you already use that expands the work you do throughout your client’s organization — from the break room to the board room – from the staff level to the C-suite.
When you complete the Self Directed Study, your personalized consultation, and the 2-day Intensive you will know your strategies. You will know how to produce steady income, and you will know how to build the relationships with clients and other consultants that will keep your business full.
Steady Income for Team Builders is about developing re-occurring income with processes you can follow consistently and still customize for your clients. This makes your team development business much easier to build, more lucrative and less stressful for you and very rewarding for your clients.
Legal Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to accurately represent our program and its potential. Each individual’s success depends on his or her background, dedication, motivation and desire. Facts and figures on this website are believed to be accurate, but are not intended to guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results.